The term ‘Vivaldi Software’ refers to the group of following companies:
- Vivaldi Software Asia Pte Ltd, incorporated under Singaporean law
- Vivaldi Software UK, incorporated in the UK
- Vivaldi Software BVBA, incorporated in Belgium
- Vivaldi Software BV, incorporated in the Netherlands
- BizzMine USA Inc., incorporated in the USA
- BizzMine Pte Ltd, incorporated in Singapore
Specific contact information for each office is available at our website.
Vivaldi Software is privileged to be trusted with customer’s and visitor’s contact information, therefore it is our responsibility to protect your privacy and process this information in complete confidence.
The objectives of this policy are to:
- Demonstrate our on-going commitment to protecting your privacy and addressing any privacy concerns you might have.
- Provide you the details of how we collect information, why we collect it, how this information is processed and how this leads to a better experience for you as a visitor of our website, prospect or customer.
- Ensure we comply with GDPR.
3 Consent Obligation
3.1 Consent Required
- Vivaldi Software shall only collect, use or disclose your personal data for the purposes for which you have given consent, except for certain circumstances as explained below.
- Exception: We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other website visitors or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
3.2 Provision of Consent
- Vivaldi Software shall not, as a condition of providing a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data beyond what is reasonable to provide the product or service to you.
- Vivaldi Software shall not obtain or attempt to obtain your consent for collecting, using or disclosing personal data by providing false or misleading information with respect to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, or use deceptive or misleading practices.
3.3 Withdrawal of Consent
- On providing reasonable notice to Vivaldi Software, you may at any time withdraw any consent given to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data for any purpose.
- You may submit the withdrawal of consent by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In the meantime, please allow up to 30 days to process your request.
- On receipt of your withdrawal, Vivaldi Software will inform you of the consequences of withdrawing your consent.
- Vivaldi Software shall never prohibit you from withdrawing your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
- Although you have withdrawn your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, we may retain your personal data for the purpose of archiving or in respect of our other legal obligations.
4 Access, Accuracy and Correction Obligation
On your request and subject to the restrictions set in the GDPR, you are allowed to request access, accuracy and correction to your personal data at any time. Requests may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Processing of information
5.1 How we receive PI
When you subscribe to any of our services, Vivaldi Software will request for personal identifiable information (PII). This PII is only requested to perform our services as appropriate. We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to maintain our website, to respond to your inquiries and provide you with the information you request. This data shall not be combined with other personal information that might be in our possession.
Vivaldi Software delivers the software as a product with according services. The data that are stored in the software, could be of any kind and are the full responsibility of the Customer. Vivaldi Software embeds the necessary security measures to protect the data but renounces the content that the Customer stores in the system and thus Vivaldi Software has no access to the data the Customer may or may not store.
6 Use of information
We will not use your information to send you additional e-mails with direct marketing purposes specifically relevant to Vivaldi Software, unless you have explicitly given consent that you wish to receive more information about our products and services.
6.1 Specific purposes:
If given consent …
- We collect your data to keep in touch with our customers through newsletters
- We collect your data to give you demos of our software, based on that specific information that you provided to us (to fulfill your needs as a customer or prospect)
- We collect your data to give support to you as our customer
- We collect your data to create our invoices
- We collect your data to do appropriate follow up of inbound and outbound calls to you as a prospect
7 Retention of information
We are determined to protect and maintain your privacy. Therefore, to ensure our visitors/customers an adequate level of protection, we maintain an ISMS that complies with the requirements of GDPR.
8 Your rights
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation;
- You have the right to request ‘to be completely forgotten’. This means that your personal information shall be removed from our databases in case you request us to. You can do this by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
- You have the right to request access to your data.
- You have the right to request to update your personal data.
- You have the right to know who receives the collected personal data.
 This personal identifiable information could contain linked information such as your full name, e-mail address, date of birth, IP-address. PII could also contain linkable information, which refers to your country, gender, job position or workplace.
 Such as demos, updates, newsletters, white papers